Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Rumpus Riddle #13

Now, this is pretty funny considering my last Rumpus Riddle post (#12), but here I am just a few months beyond when I expected to post a new riddle. Just a few...

My first is in blue,
but not in glue;
My second in old
but not in new;
My third in look
but not in see
My last in ask
but not in plea
My whole has leaves
but not a flower
'Twill help you
pass an idle hour.

The Answer is a Book (of course!)


Don't forget to check out the new Rumpus Riddle!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Great job, Scotty!

Ahhhh, doesn't Frank look cute on the left there? He's smiling.

May 09, 2007 11:18 PM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Now don't take this the wrong way, Scotty. The new blog is awesome.

But for those of us with old eyeballs, you might want to reconsider your choice of fonts. While Times New Roman is easy on the eyes when reading a book, it is not easy to read on a screen. You might try: font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
It would also help if the font was larger, but we oldsters can fix that by pressing [cntl][+].

May 10, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You know the crazy thing is that I didn't change the posting font section at all! Upon further review of the code, however, there were already some default fonts set up in the code that I left (because I didn't think I needed to change them because I wasn't changing the posting section!!!!)

Anyway, I'll take a look at some better fonts. I definitely want you to be able to read our blog!!

Thanks for the input CIV! It is always welcome!!

May 10, 2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Scotty, you are the best! Thanks for changing the font.

May 11, 2007 5:53 AM  
Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Book? Oh, that's sooooooo last century...

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

May 11, 2007 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Frank"!? My name's not Frank!

May 11, 2007 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home